click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: docbook - modular
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2009 15:27:57 GMT
Gilberto C. Andrade wrote:

> So, I it is a good argument!
> Maybe this article(http://www.vogella.de/articles/DocBook/ar01s04.html)
> could help!
>
> I'm just learning and I don't have experience to choose either one.
> But I will try do the best on whatever you choose.

Yeah my experience with Docbook is also limited, however since entity
references works with DBF I think we should roll with that until there
is a use case where we need XInclude. From what I can see entity
references should cater for our needs, which is to break the docs into
different chapters and merge them again at build time.

I've checked in the modular book to trunk.

Btw Hibernate also use entity references for their docs:
http://fisheye.jboss.com/browse/Hibernate/core/trunk/documentation/manual/es-ES/src/main/docbook/master.xml?r=11563

kind regards

bob