click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New docs format
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2009 16:16:50 GMT
Gilberto C. Andrade wrote:
> I've found this one:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/click/trunk

I suggest you use 'http' instead of 'https'. 'https' is for developers
who has login credentials so even if you checkout, you won't be able
to checkin.

I've created a JIRA where you can upload patches:
https://issues.apache.org/click/browse/CLK-482

> But with erro:
> Error validating server certificate for https://svn.apache.org:443:
>  - Unknown certificate issuer
>    Fingerprint: cc:54:a4:a9:ec:3a:9b:1c:23:ac:2d:57:c6:96:9f:5f:4a:1d:2d:86
>    Distinguished name: 07969287,
> http://certificates.godaddy.com/repository, GoDaddy.com, Inc.,
> Scottsdale, Arizona, US
>  Can I accept  this certificated?

Btw this is the correct certificate for Apache source. See here for
details: http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html

kind regards

bob