click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New docs format
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2009 21:07:26 GMT
I've checked in the new Click Docs project under tools/docbook:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/click/trunk/tools/docbook/

There is also a README.txt which provides some info on how to setup
and build the project.

Once the conversion is done, we'll move the Docbook docs into the
Click distribution under 'documentation/docs/user-guide'. The new docs
will most likely only be included in 2.1.0.

@Gilberto, the easiest way to contribute docs would be to create
patches and upload them to the JIRA. We should also communicate to
this list which section is being worked on. For example if you are
busy converting 'pages.html' just post a message here, otherwise we
might end up duplicating effort. Unfortunately our Apache JIRA is not
available yet so we will have to wait a little while longer before we
can start the conversion process.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

kind regards

bob