click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New docs format
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2009 20:24:22 GMT
Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> Without looking at what it takes to maintain the docbook sources,

I took a cue from Ted Husted and wrote most of it by hand. Once you
get going it doesn't seem much harder than writing HTML.

Also since Docbook is new to me I'm still under influence of the
Hawthorne effect[1], so at this stage its all fun seeing the nice
looking PDF and HTML generated. I'm sure once the novelty wears off
you'll hear a different story :)

kind regards

bob

[1]: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawthorne_effect