click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Click next steps
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2009 19:00:22 GMT
Hi all,

With all known encumbrances out of the way I think we're in good shape
for a release in the next week or so.

If anyone is aware of outstanding issues, now is a good time to raise
them :)

The first Apache release will be 2.0.1 which is equivalent to the
yet-to-be-released Click 1.5.1. The only difference between the two
releases is that the incompatible licensed JavaScript libraries were
removed, basically JSCalendar and the Graph package. These components
are still available in the form of Google projects.

We are still waiting for Infra to migrate our JIRA instance. Once that
is done I'll upload the distribution to my people.a.o account and we
can start the voting process.

kind regards

bob