click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <>
Subject Re: Click JIRA Export - INFRA-1821
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2009 05:34:59 GMT
Hi all,

Our existing Click JIRA [1], has been exported to my people.a.o dir:

A couple of notes:

* The JIRA export consists of four projects: Click(Key: CLK),
ClickIDE(Key: CLKE), ClickNB(Key: CLKN) and ClickMVN(Key: CLKMVN).

* ClickNB and ClickMVN are not active and should *not* be imported.

* Click and ClickIDE are actively developed, we'll probably need
two JIRA instances, one for each.

* Infra has already setup a JIRA for Click [2] under the Jira key
CLICK. However the existing Click JIRA uses the key CLK. Perhaps it
would be easier if the same key is used on Apache side?

Let us know if there are anything further we need to provide.

kind regards

View raw message