click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with AutoCompleteTextField
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 15:21:41 GMT
Hi Rodrigo,

You should probably send these mails to the click-user as their are
more folks who can assist you there.

Back to your question: the method #getAutoCompleteList is called
during the onProcess phase. You should create your
AutoCompleteTextField either in the Page constructor or the #onInit
method.

If you are still struggling can you post a small example?

kind regards

bob