click-dev mailing list archives

From Demetrios Kyriakis <demetrios.kyria...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: checkstyle-all.jar and dev.jar issues
Date Sat, 20 Dec 2008 12:39:53 GMT
> This doesn't work well from SF as their mirrors are often unavailable.
> Google might be a better place. Lemme see how this works out.
+1 for google if it's possible.

>> I can send those sources if you wish.
> Please do that would help.
I attached a patch (I hope it won't be removed by gmane :) this time).

The files were moved to a new package (no more "dev" package),
in "/click/trunk/tools/standalone/dev-tasks/"
so that the new jar will be built by the build.xml form there and will
be named according to the click jar naming convention (dev.jar was too
general I think).

Demetrios.