click-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: Click JIRA Export
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2008 07:06:31 GMT
Hi Malcolm,

Yes, an XML export is all you need. I think the transformation would
only apply to the space name. The users set should get merged
automagically. You will need to open a Jira task for the Infra to
schedule time with whoever is going to handle it (probably Jeff
Turner?) to freeze your current Jira, create an export, and load it to
Apache. Let me know if you run into any snags with the infra.

Andrus