click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing ICLA
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 05:54:10 GMT
For Ahmed there are:

1. VirtualKeyboard
2. CountrySelect
3. PageButton

Graphs was also contributed by Ahmed but have been moved to a Google
project since the Javascript library is LGPL based.

For Christian there are:
1. CheckList
2. ColorPicker
3. NumberField
4. CheckUtilsInvokeListenerTest

I've been rereading the discussions on general-incubator and the
comment by Roy Fielding suggests we might not have to rewrite it though:

http://tinyurl.com/9mupvb

The way I interpret this is that if we keep the original license
header on these files, we should be able to distribute it.

What we cannot do it seems is change the license header to give
explicit copyright to ASF.

Perhaps we can amend the NOTICE file about these contributions?

kind regards

bob