click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: License header overuse?
Date Sat, 20 Dec 2008 15:05:06 GMT
Demetrios Kyriakis wrote:

> But why in *.htm files?
> Those are not "complete files" but snippets.
>
> The simplicity and beauty of click just disappears and they just look
> ugly (no more one line files with $form in them :( ).
>
> Please remove them form *.htm files - they should be considered
> "resources".

Yeah if its not required we can remove it. However could you please
point out where Apache docs states that these files do not need the
header license?

Another area where I'm not sure of is the template project. If we add
headers to the templates, users who create quick-start applications
will have the Apache license added to their projects. Not what they
would expect.

regards

bob