click-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Click JIRA Export
Date Sun, 14 Dec 2008 12:19:51 GMT
Hi,

Yes we can get it imported, initially as a separate JIRA
(https://issues.apache.org/click) but soon thereafter (when we upgrade
to JIRA 3.13.x) merged into the main JIRA.  As for data transformation,
I assume all that will be necessary is deleting the non-Click projects?

Besides the XML export, we'd also need a copy of the JIRA attachments
directory (E:\click\jira\attachment).  Please can you scp this (and
perhaps an updated XML dump) to your people.apache.org account, rather
than posting online. JIRA XML exports contain plaintext passwords for
mail servers, and should not be posted publicly.  I've removed the
export on INFRA-1821 and stored it in my people.apache.org home dir.

Cheers,
Jeff