click-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: checkstyle-all.jar and dev.jar issues
Date Sat, 20 Dec 2008 11:59:18 GMT
Then it looks like removing it from the distro is totally painless.

On a side note, in Cayenne we tried to keep the distro user-buildable
at some point, but later switched to an approach that if a user wants
to build Cayenne, (s)he is better off checking out a tag from SVN, and
following the dev guide instructions. On the long run this not only
saved developers time, as we only need to maintain a single build
system, but also saved lots of user frustration, as the two build
systems would often get out of sync.

Andrus