click-dev mailing list archives

From "Ricardo Lecheta" <rlech...@gmail.com>
Subject how to not render the label <td> of some field
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2008 16:48:26 GMT
Hi all,

I need to show some button in the side of the textfield, not under the form
how Click does.

So I created some custom Submit that doesn´t extend Button, so now Click
will add it as a simple field in the form.

But now I need to show this button in the side of some textfield, and I
don´t want to create the column of the label.

I did some very simple implementation, so in the Field class I added the
method "setShowLabelColumn(false)"...

if showLabelCoumn is false, the Form and FieldSet don´t create the <td>
column of the label....

not sure If I´m clear :-) anyone thinks that this can be useful for other
projects?

if yes, I could send a patch with my implementation.. it will not impact any
current application.

regards,

Ricardo