click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Branding
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2008 19:39:49 GMT
florin.g wrote:
> I sure hope that changing from Click to Apache Click will help.

Me too. We'll see when the search engines had time to index the new site.

> I've always wanted to suggest that you add tot he work 'click' as it makes
> it almost impossible to search for 'click' related stuff. I ended up
> learning the sites where I can find help and stop at that. I think this is a
> great loss as helpful information regarding 'click' can spread on the web
> yet hard to find.

One thing we could do is create a custom Google search for Click
related sites: http://www.google.com/coop/cse/

I did setup a custom search some time ago but couldn't find a way to
index the mailing lists. Perhaps the Click Apache lists can be indexed
though.

> Otherwise, please make things CLEAR when switching.

I've already updated the old site to redirect to Apache. I'll drop a
mail to the user list about the move.

Transitioning is never easy so let us know where things can be improved.

kind regards

bob