click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Olio - show off Click
Date Sun, 16 Nov 2008 13:15:59 GMT
Demetrios Kyriakis wrote:
> I don't think this is really practical(for Click at least): one can't
> really compare apples to oranges.
> Things that are very important for developers like: the ease of learn,
> consistence, good documentation, speed, efficiency, etc. are not really
> taken in consideration in that project. These are however the main
> advantages of using Click :).

Olio implementations should benefit the greater Java community as
there will be at least some common ground to compare frameworks against.

Didn't you attempt to port the Stripes bugzooky example to compare the
two frameworks? What is the difference between that and an Olio
example? To my mind the more examples of Click are available the
better, why would you want to downplay that?