click-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Schellink <sab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to not render the label <td> of some field
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 16:27:12 GMT
Hi Ricardo,

As this is a rendering (layout) issue isn't it possible to solve with
a composite control instead:

public class CoolComposite extends AbstractContainer {

   public CoolComposite(Field field, Submit submit) {
     add(field);
     add(submit);
   }
}

I've left most of the implementation out but hopefully the constructor
shows the general idea.

Form and FieldSet won't render the <td> since CoolComposite is not a
field.

Will this work in your case?

kind regards

bob