click-dev mailing list archives

From "florin.g" <flo...@bytenotes.com>
Subject Re: OgnlService?
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 02:33:01 GMT

If Click does not expose the ognl features to the framework user yet simply
uses it internally I would not see how this it benefits the user. I
appreciate the ability to swap the templating module (velocity, freemarker,
jsp) as using one over the other could be a religious thing.

Unless mvel is faster? There was a discussion here before regarding this
issue.