clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Fabian Christ <christ.fab...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: releasing individual modules (WAS: Can someone create 0.3-incubating version in our JIRA project?)
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 13:18:07 GMT
Hi,

I had a look at Felix and it seems that they just don't use the
dependency management in the parent POM. Each POM defines its own
dependencies (and versions) - no central configuration. That makes it
possible to release them independently but has the problem of maybe
inconsistent versions.

- Fabian

--
Fabian