clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <r...@apache.org>
Subject What's missing for the first release?
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 17:08:38 GMT
Hello,

Thanks Manuel for resolving CLEREZZA-350 I think thank to this we're a big
step closer to a first release.

Let's make a list on what we would like or need to have done before the
first release:

- multiple profiles in parent pom, to distinguish component we release from
those that we can't or don't want to release (e.g. the semsame backen which
has dependencies not in maven central)

- static file serving: I think making ssp and static files handling more
coherent could make it significantly easier to get started and to develop:
I'll be working on this this weekend

anything else we should wait for before we can have the first release?

Cheers,
reto