chukwa-user mailing list archives

From Eric Yang <eric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Chuckwa for Nutch Log Analysis and Monitoring
Date Sat, 21 Feb 2015 22:47:55 GMT
Hi Lewis,

Thank you for the patch.  This looks interesting.  I think this thread has
turned into a development thread.  I replied your questions via Chukwa
JIRA, and our discussions will automatically post to dev mailing list for
people who are interested to join the development discussion.  Thanks

regards,
Eric