chukwa-user mailing list archives

From Sreepathi <prasanna.sreepa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: who's using Chukwa?
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 00:03:55 GMT
Hello Ariel,

IBM is using Chukwa for collecting metrics using JMX, REST, SNMP based
mechanisms. We have developed a monitoring framework based on Chukwa, where
we collect metrics and store in HBase. We also use Chukwa to stream logs
from various hadoop and its ecosystem services using SocketAdaptors.
Deployment varies from customer to customers. We have seen deployment from
10 - 100 nodes. Its used in BigInsights, IBM distribution of Hadoop.

Regards,

--
*Regards,*
--- *Sreepathi *