chukwa-user mailing list archives

From NehaS Singh <NehaS.Si...@lntinfotech.com>
Subject RE: Writing logs collected by chukwa to hbase
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2013 14:00:48 GMT
I am using chukwa 0.5. My probleam is want to store the logs from log4j or other party which
is not hadoop.Also i want to  write the logs to hbase.
But i am not ale to do so. I have configuerd log4j.properties file so i am able to see th
logs in hdfs.
what are the configuration or steps using which i can write the logs to hbase.
Please help.
From: Eric Yang [eric818@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2013 11:55 PM
To: chukwa-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Writing logs collected by chukwa to hbase

What version of Chukwa are you running?

regards,
Eric

On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 2:56 AM, NehaS Singh <NehaS.Singh@lntinfotech.com<mailto:NehaS.Singh@lntinfotech.com>>
wrote:
Hi,
                I am using Chukwa to collect log4j logs which I can see in HDFS. But I am
not able to write it to HBASE. Can anyone help ?

Regards,
Neha Singh

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information
for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on
the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must
notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility
or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling
code in this e-mail"