chukwa-user mailing list archives

From Shouvanik Haldar <shouvanik.hal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use and deploy HICC.war
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 07:22:25 GMT
What is the url for accessing HICC.-> is it =>
http://ec2-54-234-57-44.compute-1.amazonaws.com:8080/hicc ?
should I fire this url up after performing the steps mentioned above?

*Make sure $CHUKWA_CONF_DIR/chukwa-env.sh has HADOOP_CONF_DIR and
HBASE_CONF_DIR defined.  Then start chukwa with:*
*
*
*$CHUKWA_HOME/bin/chukwa hicc*

--