chukwa-user mailing list archives

From "Sterk, Paul" <Paul.St...@searshc.com>
Subject Chukwa 0.5.0: Minimum Hbase, Hadoop and Pig versions
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 14:37:22 GMT
Hi,

I am running Chukwa 0.5.0 in a dev environment.   Chukwa is running ok
with the following:

HBase: 0.90.1-cdh3u0

Hadoop:  0.20.2-cdh3u0

Pig:  0.8.0-cdh3u0

Chukwa is running ok, however. My question is: can I go into production
with these versions which are below the minimum described in the release
notes?

Paul

This message, including any attachments, is the property of Sears Holdings Corporation and/or
one of its subsidiaries. It is confidential and may contain proprietary or legally privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it without reading the contents.
Thank you.