chukwa-user mailing list archives

From Eric Yang <eric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about chukwa stop
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2011 15:54:05 GMT
It probably should use kill `cat ${CHUKWA_PID}/$PID.pid` instead of -1.  Chukwa trunk has this
updated to use -TERM.  I recommend to use trunk instead of Chukwa 0.4.  Hope this helps.

regards,
Eric

On Sep 15, 2011, at 4:50 AM, 束舞 康 wrote:

> Dear all,
> I have succesfully configured the chukwa in Ubuntu 9,but I cannot stop the process correctly.
I find that the /bin/chukwa stop the process by " kill -1 `cat ${CHUKWA_PID_DIR}/$PID.pid`",and
I wonder if that "kill -1" is an error in this command, for there is no "kill -1" in manual
of kill.