chukwa-user mailing list archives

From highpointe <highpoint...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple agents and multiple clusters
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2011 03:45:14 GMT
Ahhhh. Good insight. I didn't think about that.

Yes, I am aggregating the same data for two clusters.

So now my challenge is:  If one cluster is unreachable...  How do I that cluster's sender
fail without affecting the other sender or the connector.

Excellent insight Ari!  Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone