chukwa-user mailing list archives

From AD <abhijit.dhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Df Demux processor not able to write to hbase
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 21:02:31 GMT
Thanks for the reply. I was basically just playing around with setting up
hbase. But, I got the error sorted out now.

I was wondering if you could tell me what is the best adapter and demux
processor combination to use to read log file and put it into hbase?
Here is a sample:
2011-07-28 00:55:26,129 INFO [main]
[fetch.mapreduce.FetchMapper.logHeapUsage()] - Fetcher feeding queue
manager. Heap usage: 160474424 out of 778502144 bytes.
2011-07-28 00:55:27,133 INFO [main] [fetch.mapreduce.FetchMapper.doWork()] -
-activeThreads=1, spinWaiting=0, fetchQueues.totalSize=0
2011-07-28 00:55:27,134 INFO [main]
[fetch.mapreduce.FetchMapper.feedQueueManager()] - feeding 0 input urls ...

I'm trying to use 'TsProcessor' and
'filetailer.CharFileTailingAdaptorUTF8NewLineEscaped', But I get :

java.text.ParseException: Unparseable date

It works fine though with filetailer.LWFTAdaptor, but it takes whole file as
chunk and doesn't parse line by line.

Thanks much.