chukwa-user mailing list archives

From Ying Tang <ivytang0...@gmail.com>
Subject 2 questions, the log file name and the log messy code
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2010 08:37:36 GMT
Hi all ,
    1.   I have install 2 nodes chukwa for testing , one agent and one
collector  . And also i have an hdfs , but i found the log collected by the
collector in hdfs , the file name is
          time+logsourcehost+java.rmi.server.UID()
          time's format is yyyyddHHmmssSSS , there is no month ? And this is
been written in the code .
    I      need the month  ,  so i must change the code and recompile it ?
    2.   And another question , the log content in the log file(in the hdfs)
, the metadata is messy code , the log content from the agent is ok.
          My adaptor is UTF8 , how to solve this?

--
Best regards,

Ivy Tang