chukwa-user mailing list archives

From Corbin Hoenes <cor...@tynt.com>
Subject Re: speeding up demux?
Date Tue, 11 May 2010 18:17:57 GMT
Ari,

We currently process only a single DataType.  We process almost exclusively only apache log
files and handle them with only one data type.

I believe we are more interested in case #1.  We have lots of a single type of data coming
in very quickly.
But I also agree longer term with Jerome's comment that having it be pluggable like the Processor
class is ideal.