chukwa-user mailing list archives

From Shreya Chakravarty <shreya_chakrava...@persistent.co.in>
Subject working of HICC
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 05:40:49 GMT
Hi Guys,

I am new to chukwa and I am trying to understand how the analytics part works in chukwa.

My understanding is:

*         DB tables are created using database_cretae_tables.sql script

*         MetricDataLoader class is invoked either from dbLoader.sh or mdl.sh script which
in turns loads data to MySql.

*         HICC pulls data from MySql and does the analysis part

I have gone through the MetricDataLoader class and understood the code flow but I am not able
to find out how HICC draws data from the database for analysis.
Please let me know if my understanding is correct, some pointers in this regard would be very
helpful.
Could not find much documentation regarding working of HICC.

Regards,
Shreya

DISCLAIMER
any liability for virus infected mails.