chukwa-user mailing list archives

From Eric Yang <ey...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Demux depends on conf/chukwa-collector-conf.xml
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 21:05:39 GMT
Demux process should not be using writer.hdfs.filesystem.  The original
implementation made a mistake to use ³writer.hdfs.filesystem² as reference
to hdfs.  Instead, demux should pick up the proper hdfs url from
HADOOP_CONF_DIR.  I don¹t have any objection on the suggested workaround,
but less configuration that we need to maintain, the better.

I file a bug for this issue:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CHUKWA-460

Regards,
Eric