chukwa-user mailing list archives

From Guillermo Pérez <bi...@tuenti.com>
Subject /chukwa/finalArchives rationale?
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2010 11:28:44 GMT
I was wondering why we keep the original files processed in chukwa in
the finalArchives folder. I want to generate chukwa records for doing
pig reports on them. I would be interested in generating an archive of
chukwa records, but right now chukwa seems to generate an archive of
the original files. There is any reason for doing this? I would rather
just delete files in the dataSink, after having them loaded as
records. I'm just curious on the rationale of doing this.

Thanks a lot!

--
Guille -ℬḭṩḩø- <bisho@tuenti.com>
:wq