chukwa-user mailing list archives

From Eric Yang <ey...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: What's Chukwa for?
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2009 01:58:21 GMT
Hi MJ,

When Chukwa Agent was introduced in the design,  it was designed to be both
configuration management and monitoring agent.  However, the current agent
implementation does not have configuration management capabilities nor limit
developer to add them.  The community is currently focused on monitoring
agent for now.

Regards,
Eric