chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Cabrera <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Chukwa 0.8.0 release
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2016 05:24:45 GMT
https://home.apache.org/keys/ <https://home.apache.org/keys/>

I think you upload your public key to the public key server.  Use

https://id.apache.org/ <https://id.apache.org/>

to register that key’s fingerprint with your apache id.  Once a day the apache ids are scanned
and the registered fingerprints are used to d/l the public keys from the public key server
to generate the keys files for the projects/podlngs that the apache id belongs to.

Regards,
Alan