chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Yang <eric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Quarterly report discussion
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2015 18:11:54 GMT
Thanks for all who have replied.  Here is compiled report:

Report from the Apache Chukwa project [Eric Yang]

      Chukwa is an open source data collection system for monitoring
      large distributed systems.

## Activity:
 - Switch source code repository from svn to git.
 - New committer - Sreepathi Prasanna.
 - Some development to integrate Chukwa + Gora + HBase for log storage.
 - Trunk is updated to Hadoop 2.6 + HBase 1.0.

## Issues:

 - There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

## PMC/Committership changes:

 - Currently 17 committers and 12 PMC members in the project.
 - Last PMC addition was Grace Huang at Sun Dec 01 2013
 - Sreepathi Prasanna was added as a committer on Mon Mar 16 2015

## Releases:

 - Latest Chukwa 0.6.0 released on November 22 2014

## Mailing list activity:

 - dev@chukwa.apache.org:
    - 94 subscribers (down -1 in the last 3 months):

 - user@chukwa.apache.org:
    - 159 subscribers (down -1 in the last 3 months):

## JIRA activity:

regards,
Eric