chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Yang <eric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bulk Change all issues in Jira to 0.7.0
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2015 04:28:36 GMT
Hi Lewis,

I just closed out version 0.6.0.  There were 5 JIRAs moved from 0.6.0 to
0.7.0.  We probably want to upgrade to support Hadoop 2.x, and HBase 1.0 to
be current with open source.  I think Gora feature will be an nice addition
to get Chukwa off ground.  I will also upstream some patches to support
Hadoop 2.x.  I think JDK 7 support will also be an nice addition for 0.7.0
release.

regards,
Eric