chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Chukka 0.6.0 release candidate 4
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2014 05:47:35 GMT
Agree with Alan, please see "Votes on Package Releases" in [1]

"Votes on whether a package is ready to be released use majority approval
<http://www.apache.org/foundation/glossary.html#MajorityApproval> -- i.e.
at least three PMC members must vote affirmatively for release, and there
must be more positive than negative votes."

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende