chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Yang <eric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Chukwa 0.6.0 release candidate 3
Date Sat, 11 Oct 2014 17:20:16 GMT
Alan, the list of exclude files are described in pom.xml.  Maven does not
automatically make use of files in .rat-excludes file, therefore putting
the files in .rat-excludes only make the process more complicated, and more
difficult to maintain because .rat-excludes file does not support comments,
harder to identify which file belongs to which license.  In addition, mvm
rat:check doesn't make use of .rat-excludes file by default.  See:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAT-161.  Therefore, there is no plan
to make use of .rat-excludes until that feature is supported in maven rat
plugin.

+1 on the release