chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From shreyas subramanya <shreyass...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Chukwa 0.6.0 release candidate 2
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2014 21:38:23 GMT
2 more comments.
1. PipelineStageWriter needs to trim whitespaces when parsing
"chukwa.pipeline"
2. Exception in one pipeline stage will cause the remaining stages to fail.
Is this intended behavior?

Regarding SolrWriter, I am attaching the schema.xml that worked for me.
solrconfig.xml also needs to be replaced from solr 4.7.2

Thanks,
Shreyas