chukwa-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Eric Yang <eric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Chukwa 0.6.0 release
Date Sat, 30 Aug 2014 16:49:44 GMT
Hi all,

Does anyone have a chance to review rc1?

regards,
Eric


On Sat, Aug 23, 2014 at 2:56 PM, Eric Yang <eric818@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I have put together the second release candidate (rc1) for Chukwa 0.6.0.
>
> The RC is available at:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/chukwa/tags/chukwa-0.6.0-rc1/
> The artifacts are available at:
> http://people.apache.org/~eyang/chukwa-0.6.0-rc1/
> Site document is available at:
> http://people.apache.org/~eyang/chukwa-0.6.0-rc1/site/
>
> Please try this release and vote.  The vote will run from now for 5 days.
>
> Thanks
>
> Regards,
> Eric
>
>
> On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 5:36 PM, Eric Yang <eric818@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Thank you for the review on RC0.  Sreepathi, you are correct that it
>> doesn't compile properly due to Solr 4.9.0 requires JDK 7.  However, the
>> rest of the Hadoop only supports JDK 6.  Therefore, I will downgrade Solr
>> to 4.7.2 as supported version for JDK 6.  Alan, we ship some binaries
>> because those binaries are not available in public maven repositories.  For
>> example, conf spell, and jchronic are small projects that did not have any
>> official internet sites to maintain them.  They may get phased out or
>> replaced by other equivalent framework or newer release of those software.
>> For the WadlGenerator bug, you will need to make sure that you have access
>> to atlassian-rest-doclet version 2.8.0-m3, which is available in opencast
>> maven repository (
>> http://repository.opencastproject.org/nexus/content/repositories/public/).
>> They made a nice extension to generate Jersey REST API document via
>> annotation.  If you don't have any special override in maven configuration,
>> it should work out of the box using maven 3.0.5 or newer.
>>
>> I will fix solr problem and call the vote again.  Thanks
>>
>> regards,
>> Eric
>>
>>
>> On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 10:00 AM, Alan D. Cabrera <list@toolazydogs.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I cannot compile this tag:
>>>
>>>
>>> [INFO]
>>> [INFO] --- maven-wadl-plugin:1.8:generate (generate) @ chukwa ---
>>> [INFO] Loading wadlGenerator
>>> com.sun.jersey.server.wadl.generators.WadlGeneratorApplicationDoc
>>> [INFO] Loading wadlGenerator
>>> com.sun.jersey.server.wadl.generators.WadlGeneratorGrammarsSupport
>>> [INFO] Loading wadlGenerator
>>> com.sun.jersey.server.wadl.generators.resourcedoc.WadlGeneratorResourceDocSupport
>>> Aug 21, 2014 9:57:37 AM com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.util.XmlFactory
>>> createParserFactory
>>> SEVERE: null
>>> org.xml.sax.SAXNotRecognizedException:
>>> http://javax.xml.XMLConstants/feature/secure-processing
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.setFeature(Unknown Source)
>>>         at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl.setFeatures(Unknown
>>> Source)
>>>         at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl.<init>(Unknown Source)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl.newSAXParserImpl(Unknown Source)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl.setFeature(Unknown Source)
>>>         at
>>> com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.util.XmlFactory.createParserFactory(XmlFactory.java:114)
>>>         at
>>> com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallerImpl.getXMLReader(UnmarshallerImpl.java:139)
>>>         at
>>> javax.xml.bind.helpers.AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.java:157)
>>>         at
>>> javax.xml.bind.helpers.AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.java:162)
>>>         at
>>> javax.xml.bind.helpers.AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.java:171)
>>>         at
>>> javax.xml.bind.helpers.AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.java:189)
>>>         at
>>> com.sun.jersey.server.wadl.generators.WadlGeneratorApplicationDoc.init(WadlGeneratorApplicationDoc.java:134)
>>>         at
>>> com.sun.jersey.server.wadl.generators.WadlGeneratorGrammarsSupport.init(WadlGeneratorGrammarsSupport.java:131)
>>>         at
>>> com.sun.jersey.server.wadl.generators.resourcedoc.WadlGeneratorResourceDocSupport.init(WadlGeneratorResourceDocSupport.java:148)
>>>         at
>>> com.sun.jersey.wadl.GenerateWadlMojo.executeWithClasspath(GenerateWadlMojo.java:144)
>>>         at
>>> com.sun.jersey.wadl.AbstractMojoProjectClasspathSupport.execute(AbstractMojoProjectClasspathSupport.java:101)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:132)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:208)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:116)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:80)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.builder.singlethreaded.SingleThreadedBuilder.build(SingleThreadedBuilder.java:51)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:120)
>>>         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:347)
>>>         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:154)
>>>         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:584)
>>>         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:213)
>>>         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:157)
>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>         at
>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>>>         at
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
>>>         at
>>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:289)
>>>         at
>>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:229)
>>>         at
>>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:415)
>>>         at
>>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:356)
>>>
>>> [ERROR]
>>> java.lang.IllegalStateException: org.xml.sax.SAXNotRecognizedException:
>>> http://javax.xml.XMLConstants/feature/secure-processing
>>>         at
>>> com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.util.XmlFactory.createParserFactory(XmlFactory.java:121)
>>>         at
>>> com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.UnmarshallerImpl.getXMLReader(UnmarshallerImpl.java:139)
>>>         at
>>> javax.xml.bind.helpers.AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.java:157)
>>>         at
>>> javax.xml.bind.helpers.AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.java:162)
>>>         at
>>> javax.xml.bind.helpers.AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.java:171)
>>>         at
>>> javax.xml.bind.helpers.AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.java:189)
>>>         at
>>> com.sun.jersey.server.wadl.generators.WadlGeneratorApplicationDoc.init(WadlGeneratorApplicationDoc.java:134)
>>>         at
>>> com.sun.jersey.server.wadl.generators.WadlGeneratorGrammarsSupport.init(WadlGeneratorGrammarsSupport.java:131)
>>>         at
>>> com.sun.jersey.server.wadl.generators.resourcedoc.WadlGeneratorResourceDocSupport.init(WadlGeneratorResourceDocSupport.java:148)
>>>         at
>>> com.sun.jersey.wadl.GenerateWadlMojo.executeWithClasspath(GenerateWadlMojo.java:144)
>>>         at
>>> com.sun.jersey.wadl.AbstractMojoProjectClasspathSupport.execute(AbstractMojoProjectClasspathSupport.java:101)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:132)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:208)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:116)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:80)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.builder.singlethreaded.SingleThreadedBuilder.build(SingleThreadedBuilder.java:51)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:120)
>>>         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:347)
>>>         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:154)
>>>         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.execute(MavenCli.java:584)
>>>         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:213)
>>>         at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:157)
>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>         at
>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>>>         at
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
>>>         at
>>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:289)
>>>         at
>>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:229)
>>>         at
>>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:415)
>>>         at
>>> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:356)
>>> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXNotRecognizedException:
>>> http://javax.xml.XMLConstants/feature/secure-processing
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.setFeature(Unknown Source)
>>>         at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl.setFeatures(Unknown
>>> Source)
>>>         at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl.<init>(Unknown Source)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl.newSAXParserImpl(Unknown Source)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl.setFeature(Unknown Source)
>>>         at
>>> com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.util.XmlFactory.createParserFactory(XmlFactory.java:114)
>>>         ... 31 more
>>> [INFO]
>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
>>> [INFO]
>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> [INFO] Total time: 13.210 s
>>> [INFO] Finished at: 2014-08-21T09:57:37-07:00
>>> [INFO] Final Memory: 43M/1963M
>>> [INFO]
>>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
>>> com.sun.jersey.contribs:maven-wadl-plugin:1.8:generate (generate) on
>>> project chukwa: Could not write wadl file:
>>> org.xml.sax.SAXNotRecognizedException:
>>> http://javax.xml.XMLConstants/feature/secure-processing -> [Help 1]
>>> [ERROR]
>>> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the
>>> -e switch.
>>> [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
>>> [ERROR]
>>> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
>>> please read the following articles:
>>> [ERROR] [Help 1]
>>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException
>>>
>>>
>>> On Aug 16, 2014, at 11:30 AM, Eric Yang <eyang@apache.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> > Hi folks,
>>> >
>>> > I have put together a release candidate (rc0) for Chukwa 0.6.0.
>>> >
>>> > The RC is available at:
>>> > http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/chukwa/tags/chukwa-0.6.0-rc0/
>>> > The artifacts are available at:
>>> > http://people.apache.org/~eyang/chukwa-0.6.0-rc0/
>>> > Site document is available at:
>>> > http://people.apache.org/~eyang/chukwa-0.6.0-rc0/site/
>>> >
>>> > Please try this release and vote.  The vote will run from now for 5
>>> days.
>>> >
>>> > Thanks
>>> >
>>> > Regards,
>>> > Eric
>>>
>>>
>>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message