chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Ariel Rabkin <asrab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Chukwa 0.6 + Hadoop integration
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2013 01:00:56 GMT
Howdy.

I think option 1 is fine -- let's release what we have for now. My
impression is that there are still a lot of users on the 1xx branch.

I've been a bit out of the loop on Hadoop development and don't have a
sense how much pain it is to target different Hadoop versions. Is the
issue entirely the demux jobs, or did the filesystem APIs also change
in incompatible ways?

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin asrabkin@gmail.com