chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Yang <eric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: chukwa with hadoop 2.1.0 and hbase 0.97
Date Sat, 28 Sep 2013 17:55:43 GMT
Hi,

Hadoop 2.1.0 jar file should replace hadoop jar files in
PREFIX/share/chukwa/lib.  The same applies to HBase and zookeeper jar
files.  I don't think we have certified this combination.  Therefore, you
may encounter other error messages after the jar files update.  Let us know
if you get other errors in the log.

regards,
Eric