chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Yang <eric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Chukwa graduation
Date Sun, 22 Sep 2013 20:59:41 GMT
We did the name search in 2009, 2010, and 2012 via different Apache
processes while we were a sub-project of Hadoop, and repeat the name search
process for incubator.  The podling name search has been updated in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH-19.  I think
trademark should not be an issue, Apache Chukwa (TM) has been listed on
hadoop.apache.org for years.
Hope this addresses the concerns.

regards,
Eric