chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Cabrera <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Apr 2013 ([ppmc])
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 14:00:47 GMT

On Apr 5, 2013, at 1:46 AM, ant elder <ant.elder@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Eric, looks good to me.
>
> Under the issues left before graduation it mentions that wiki item, i don't
> think that necessarily needs to hold up graduation, so i wonder is there
> anything else at all left  that needs to happen? Chuwka isn't a big fast
> moving poddling, but thats ok, i think its shown it would survive ok. What
> do others here think?

I hold a different opinion, which everyone knows.  I'll most likely vote against graduation
but I'll probably be out voted.  No worries!  No need to gain consensus on my behalf; we shall
simply agree to disagree.  :)

With that said, we do need to be transparent in our reporting with respect to the inactivity
of the project and the community's decision to graduate in spite of it.

Regards,
Alan