chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From NehaS Singh <NehaS.Si...@lntinfotech.com>
Subject Need help to configure chukwa to write logs file generated by log4j to hdfs
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2012 06:19:53 GMT

Hi,
                I am using  chukwa0.5.I have followed the steps in http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Chukwa_Quick_Start
site but still I cannot see logs files in hdfs.
Secondly demuxprocessing is blank .Also I m not able to write into hbase.
Please help

Regards,
Neha Singh

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information
for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on
the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must
notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility
or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling
code in this e-mail"