chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Yang <eric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help to configure chukwa to write logs file generated by log4j to hdfs
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2012 18:06:05 GMT
Hi Neha,

By default, the pipeline writer does not have seqFileWriter enabled, hence,
it does not write to Hadoop.  In addition, HADOOP_CONF_DIR and
HBASE_CONF_DIR should be configured in the classpath of the collector.
 This can be configured in chukwa-env.sh.
If this still doesn't work, check collector log file for actual error.

Hope this helps.

regards,
Eric