chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Cabrera <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Retire the Chukwa podling
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 18:09:17 GMT
Ugh, I'm starting to feel like Dan Devine in the movie Rudy…

On Nov 22, 2012, at 7:48 AM, Julio Conca wrote:

> -0 -- non-binding
>
> The number of contributions in Chukwa is not high but it isn't abandoned by the community.
I use Chukwa as part of my ETL on Hadoop and, back in the day, I made a small contribution
in the past to satisfy one of my needs and I plan to keep doing it.

> Chukwa is a project that does its job efficiently. To retire the Chukwa podling is the
closest to kill it, I'm surprised that the Apache Foundation does not want to support useful
and proven projects.