chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Douglas <cdoug...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubator report due by July 4th
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 19:50:26 GMT
All this should be mentioned in the report. The PPMC voted to retire
the podling. The report took a different direction and tone, electing
to focus on cause for optimism in gathering new contributors. If
that's true, that's great, but the author of the board report can't
unilaterally reverse a vote. Please either reopen the discussion or
update the report. Mentors can't sign off on it in its current form.
-C