chukwa-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Yang <eric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator Report
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 05:32:38 GMT
On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 8:14 PM, William A. Rowe Jr.
<wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:

> A couple things, although I accepted as submitted.

Thank you for signing off.

> Nothing about community.  New contributors, committers, podling pmc
> members.  If no activity that aught to be mentioned.

There is no activity for new committers or ppmc for January report,
but I plan to start vote for new committer base on the performance of
contributors in Chukwa 0.5.0 release.

> In terms of steps to graduation; diversity check (everyone from one
> employer, or all spread out?), commitment to add frequent contributors
> to the committers/pmc.

All Chukwa PPMC and committers are spread out in different companies
and organizations.  I think it is a diverse and health community.

regards,
Eric